Production Team Member
Term: Seasonal Employment, present to end of December, subject to change based on candidates ability to learn
Hours: 10 - 15 hours per week, subject to change, weekdays preferred but not mandatory
Location: Niverville, Manitoba
SOAK Bath Co is a fast growing, female-led business located in Niverville, Manitoba. Currently a home based operation with a strong e-commerce platform and over 100 retail partners across Canada and expanding into the U.S. market. I am looking for a Production Team Member to assist in production and order fulfillment. Your role as a Production Team Member will be to assist in various stages of the production process including packaging, inventory and fulfillment.
- Responsible for various stages of production including packaging, labelling, inventory and retail/wholesale order fulfillment
- Pack and process shipments
- Work alongside production team to meet production goals and inventory targets
- Receive and unpack inventory such as raw ingredients from suppliers
- Light housekeeping duties
- Must be able to work with a dog on site!
- A positive attitude!
- Ability to work in a heavily scented facility
- Open, honest and active communication
- Willingness to learn new tasks
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining high quality standards
- Comfortable working in an ever changing environment, we are still a home based, start up business
- Able to work independently at times
- Physical stamina and ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 40 to 50 pounds in weight, soap and ingredients are heavy! Save on your gym membership!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with attention to Candace and the following in the subject line: Production Posting 1002.
If you should have any questions about the posting, don't hesitate to reach out to Candace at email@example.com or DM on instagram @cksoakbathco